GoPro HERO8 Black

Här kan du ställa frågor och diskutera kring hårdvaran. GoPro HERO11, HERO11 Mini, MAX, HERO7, HERO6, HERO5, KARMA,GoPro HERO4, GoPro HD HERO2 Professional, GoPro HD HERO original osv.

GoPro HERO8 Black

Inläggav Adrian-H » ons 02 okt 2019, 17:07

HERO8 Black Dags att introducerar er för årets uppföljare till HERO7 Black, den nya toppmodellen HERO8 Black med bättre prestanda än förr.

Nyhetsartikel: GoPro - Presenterar HERO8 Black

Användarmanual: HERO8 Black
Snabbguide: HERO8 Black

Informationsvideor om HERO8 Black:

Produktsida: HERO6 Black

‪#GoPro #GoProHERO8 #BeyondNextLevel #ThisIsAction #HyperSmooth2.0 #Timewarp2.0 #Livestreaming #SuperPhoto #Nyheter #WeLoveGoPro #GoProForumSE
"Wear it. Mount it. Love it."
AdrianHaryana.com
Användarvisningsbild
Adrian-H
Admin

Re: GoPro HERO8 Black

Inläggav jaxtone » tis 29 okt 2019, 07:50

I planned to invest in a Hero8 Black but when I noticed that the lens is not replaceable I´m out.
If I add the knowledge of that there are no repair och guarantee included in the purchase I´m out twice.

Don´t know how GoPro head office and business managers were thinking but it seems like a downgrade of
GoPro´s earlier advantage compared to it´s competitors on the market since GoPro still was a leading star when it came to gadgets and stuff that were easily added or replaced.

Well, I heard the promises of a less destructible lens and a lens cover as an extra protection but hardly believe its gonna take a hard crash in high speed at all. I would rather feel like a moron buying a camera that are dependent of moments when bad luck appears.

It would be interesting to hear what´s the GoPro teams answer sounds like. Meaning that the Karma outing was the first sign of a strange policy on management level. Karma is still very stable and reliable and in my humble opinion updates of the software and hardware would have made the GoPro-concept as a whole much stronger and more compatible since most of the new alternatives does not have GoPro cameras possibility to get loose for other actions on gimbal sticks, suction cups for cars or underwater options.

As I understand it most of the DJI drones have their cameras locked in a fixed position in the DJI:s themselves.
jaxtone

Återgå till Hårdvara